I am a senior undergraduate computer science major with a passion for ML. I work as a TA for CU Denver, and in my off time I enjoy video games, board games, volleyball, lifting weights and climbing mountains.
- Participating in the BraTS challenge 2020.
- Collaborating with CU Denver Anshutz to use machine learning to process MRI images.
- Collaborating with NYU on research involving a novel algorithm for reinforcement learning.
- Used data science to analyse web traffic for Oppenheimer funds.
- Used ML to accurately predict bus arrival times for RTD Denver